管教背後,隱藏的恩典曙光(耶二十五)中英bilingual

這全地必然荒涼,令人驚駭,這些國民要服事巴比倫王七十年。(耶 25:11) 

在耶利米書第25章中,神藉著先知耶利米清楚預言了巴比倫將統治世界七十年(11-14)。這場看似無情、即將臨到的刑罰命運,實則源於以色列民長期以來的咎由自取——他們屢次不聽從先知的規勸與提醒,不肯遠離惡事,不敬畏神反倒去侍奉別的神,終致惹動耶和華的憤怒。萬軍之耶和華說:那日,我必從地上除滅偶像的名,不再被人記念;也必使這地不再有假先知與污穢的靈。(亞 13:2) 

對選民而言,國破家亡是一件極其悲哀且殘忍的命運。然而,神何嘗忍心看見自己的百姓受到外邦的摧殘與侮辱? 
在人看來這是一場毀滅性的災難,但用屬靈的眼光解讀,這漫長的七十年,其實深深隱藏著耶和華神莫大的慈愛。神是要藉由這段被擄的時間與環境,來重塑以色列民的信仰。祂要徹底潔淨那地,也洗滌百姓沾染偶像的心,讓他們在痛苦中徹底醒悟。甚至,原本僵化且四分五裂的南北朝,也在異邦統治的苦難與洗禮中,被重新凝聚、合而為一,展現出神主權掌權下的美意。 這是守望者所發的命,聖者所出的令,好叫世人知道至高者在人的國中掌權,要將國賜與誰就賜與誰,或立極卑微的人執掌國權。(但 4:17) 

回顧我們的信仰生活,神愛我們,但有時祂也會用看似「刑罰」或「修剪」的方式,來對我們的生命發出提醒與警告。當我們面臨生活中的痛苦、挫折或傷害時,往往容易陷入沮喪與埋怨,卻忽略了在黑夜的盡頭,正隱藏著神恩典的曙光與對我們的期待。 

被擄的盡頭是歸回,拆毀的背後是重造。若我們能從生命中的管教與困境中,看見神那隱藏的恩典與美意,我們就能在痛苦中生出順服與盼望,進而領受神在熬煉之後,為我們所預備的加倍厚恩。 

耶和華如此說:為巴比倫所定的七十年滿了以後,我要眷顧你們,向你們成就我的恩言,使你們仍回此地。 
耶和華說:我知道我向你們所懷的意念是賜平安的意念,不是降災禍的意念,要叫你們末後有指望。 
耶和華說:我必被你們尋見,我也必使你們被擄的人歸回,將你們從各國中和我所趕你們到的各處招聚了來,又將你們帶回我使你們被擄掠離開的地方。這是耶和華說的。(耶 29:10-11、14)
By 王恩加

真耶穌教會石牌教會、天母教會線上講道

石牌教會https://www.youtube.com/@TJChurchShipai

天母教會https://www.youtube.com/c/TJC_Tianmu/featured

Behind Discipline- The Hidden Dawn of Grace (Jeremiah 25)

July 22, 2026


"This whole land will be a desolation and a horror, and these nations will serve the king of Babylon seventy years." (Jeremiah 

25:11, NASB)


In Jeremiah Chapter 25, God clearly prophesied through the prophet Jeremiah that Babylon would rule the world for seventy years (cf.11–14). This seemingly ruthless, forthcoming punishment, in truth, the consequence of Israel, they bring it on themselves- repeatedly refused to listen to the warnings and exhortations of the prophets, refused to turn away from evil, and did not fear God, but instead served other gods, ultimately provoking the wrath of the LORD. "And it will come about on that day,” declares the LORD of armies, “that I will eliminate the names of the idols from the land, and they will no longer be remembered; and I will also remove the prophets and the unclean spirit from the land." (Zechariah 13:2, NASB)


For the chosen people, the fall of their nation and the destruction of their homes was an extraordinarily tragic and cruel fate. Yet, how could God bear to see His own people devastated and humiliated by foreign nations?

From a human perspective, this was a devastating disaster; however, interpreted with spiritual insight, these long seventy years deeply concealed the immense love of the LORD God. God intended to use this period and environment of captivity to reshape the faith of the Israelites. He wanted to thoroughly cleanse the land and wash away the idolatrous corruption from the hearts of the people, bringing them to a complete awakening through suffering. Furthermore, the originally rigid and divided Northern and Southern Kingdoms were reunited and forged as one through the trials and baptism of foreign rule, manifesting the good purpose of God's sovereign reign. "This sentence is by the decree of the angelic watchers, and the decision is a command of the holy ones, in order that the living may know that the Most High is ruler over the realm of mankind, and grants it to whomever He wishes, and sets over it the lowliest of people." (Daniel 4:17, NASB) 


Reflecting on our own life of faith, God loves us, but sometimes He uses what appears to be "punishment" or "pruning" to issue warnings and reminders to our lives. When we face pain, setbacks, or hurt in life, we often fall into discouragement and complaint, ignoring that at the end of the dark night hides the dawn of God's grace and His expectations for us.


The end of captivity is restoration; behind destruction lies rebuilding. If we can see God’s hidden grace and good purpose within the discipline and adversity of life, we can yield obedience and hope in the midst of suffering, thereby receiving the double portion of abundant grace that God prepares for us after the refining.


“For this is what the LORD says: ‘When seventy years have been completed for Babylon, I will visit you and fulfill My good word to you, to bring you back to this place. For I know the plans that I have for you,’ declares the LORD, ‘plans for peace and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope...

I will be found by you,’ declares the LORD, ‘and I will restore your fortunes and gather you from all the nations and all the places where I have driven you,’ declares the LORD, ‘and I will bring you back to the place from where I sent you into exile.’"(Jeremiah 29:10–11, 14, NASB) 


By Wang En-Jia


留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

當我煩躁不安、沉吟悲傷、不肯受安慰時(詩七十七)

當剛強壯膽(書一)

從俄羅斯入侵烏克蘭思想真正的保障(代上十四)